- ▢2 large chicken breasts
- ▢1 ¼ cups panko bread crumbs
- ▢¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- ▢1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢1 egg
- ▢salt & pepper to taste
- ▢⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Freeze chicken breasts about 20 minutes or so.
- Cut chicken breasts in half horizontally and pound to ¼” thickness.
- Combine panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and garlic powder in a small shallow dish.
- Whisk egg in a separate bowl. Dip chicken in egg and then in the crumb mixture pressing to adhere.
- Preheat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Gently add chicken and cook 5-10 minutes per side or until golden brown.